Provider Sourcing Specialist
Website Northern Light Health
Northern Light Health exists to make healthcare work for you.
The Sourcing Specialist provides recruiters with prescreened exempt and non-exempt candidates for open positions by using current sourcing techniques for both active and passive candidates.
People • Manages client expectations through understanding the issue(s), providing a timeline for getting back to the client if not resolved immediately, resolving the issue(s), and if unable to resolve, forwarding to the appropriate resource and providing the client with the forwarding contact information. Service • Analyze and collaborate with recruiters to ensure the posting reflects the qualifications, technical skills, licensure and certifications required of the job. • Develops and executes sourcing and recruitment strategies to identify qualified candidates. • Source, screen and assess qualified applicants for position vacancies within assigned area and/or organizational structure. • Screens and assesses candidates, referring only top talent to recruiters. • Participate in job fairs, campus recruitment, and diversity initiatives. • Completes special projects by clarifying project objective, setting timetables and schedules, conducting research, developing and organizing information and fulfilling transactions. • Complies with federal, state and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, anticipating legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements and advising leadership on needed action. Quality • Collaborates with others in system to understand current and future workforce needs. • Remains current in best practices related to sourcing strategies. Finance • Accurate and timely submission of expenses. Growth • Completes job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations and maintaining current on industry trends. Community • Creates relationships within geographic area and industry to foster understanding of the opportunities in the system.
Competencies and skills:
* Achieves Results: Sets high standards for their own outcomes and seizes opportunities to engage others towards objectives. Consistently moves forward with direct actions in order to attain or exceed objectives. Manages their own time effectively to accomplish assigned tasks. Successfully prioritizes multiple projects and duties as needed.
* Behaves with Integrity and Builds Trust: Acts consistently in line with the core values, commitments and rules of conduct. Leads by example and tells the truth. Does what they say they will, when and how they say they will, or communicates an alternate plan.
* Cultivates Respect: Treats others fairly, embraces and values differences, and contributes to a culture of diversity, inclusion, empowerment and cooperation.
* Demonstrates Adaptability: Learns quickly when facing a new problem or unfamiliar task; is flexible in their approach with changing priorities and ambiguity. Manages change effectively and does not give up during adversity. Capable of changing one’s behavioral style and/or views in order to attain a goal. Absorbs new information readily and puts it into practice effectively.
* Effectively Communicates: Listens, speaks and writes appropriately, using clear language. Communication methods are fitting to the message(s), audience, and situation and follow-ups are regular and timely. Shows that important (non-) verbal information is absorbed and understood and asks further questions to clarify when necessary. Expresses ideas and views clearly to others and has ability to adjust use of language to the audiences’ level.
* Fosters Accountability: Creates and participates in a work environment where people hold themselves and others accountable for processes, results and behaviors. Takes appropriate ownership not only of successes but also mistakes and works to correct them in a timely manner. Demonstrates understanding that we all work as a team and the quality and timeliness of work impacts everyone involved.
* Practices Compassion: Exhibits genuine care for people and is available and ready to help; displays a deep awareness of and strong willingness to relieve the suffering of others.
* Associate’s Degree
Education equivalent experience:
* 4 years of related experience in lieu of degree
* Lifting, moving and loading less than 20 pounds.
* Continuous sitting.
* Continuous standing.
* Continuous walking.
Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit hcm-emh-prd.inforcloudsuite.com.